Always & Forever
. . .Day of Coordination
This package is designed for couples that are planning the entire wedding by themselves and want someone to run the logistics of the wedding day
- Vendor Confirmation 1 week prior to wedding: Let’s face it – the last few weeks before your wedding will be hectic enough without having to double-check your vendors! There’s RSVPs, the seating chart, writing thank-you notes for early gifts, and preparing for the rehearsal, among many other things you’ll be worrying about. We’re here to do as much as we can for you during this busy time so you can focus on the most important reason for your wedding: your fiancé!
- Rehearsal Direction: Let us help line up your wedding party and show them how it’s done! We also direct ushers and cue music for your processional and recessional.
- Timeline: We will ensure your timeline will be followed by the emcee and catering staff. This includes alerting your parents when it’s time for their special dances, steering you to the cake when it’s time to cut it, and alerting the catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts. We keep things in order and moving so there’s never a dull moment on your wedding day!
- Ceremony Set-up: We arrive at your ceremony site as early as possible to display programs, set up a unity candle or other ceremony items, arrange pew decoration, and give your ushers a last-minute reminder of how to seat guests.
- Reception Set-up: We will decorate your reception site! This may include placing favors at each setting, putting out table numbers, setting out place cards, displaying a guest book, decorating tables, or an assortment of many other different things!
- Event Management: Our role the day of your wedding is to prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your event while maintaining a cool composure. This will allow you to enjoy quality time at your wedding reception, enjoying the first few hours of marriage among dear family and friends. We will remain easily accessible to you and your new husband through the entire event in case there are any details you’d like us to attend to. Of course, we love to see our hard work pay off at your beautiful event!
- Pack Presents: We ensure all your gifts and cards make it into the appropriate car at the end of the evening. We also pack up extra favors, candles, programs, table numbers, and other personal belongings to send home. We’ll even put your overnight bags in the limousine before you depart so you can leave your reception knowing everything is taken care of.
- Emergency Kit: We always travel with a pre-made ‘emergency kit’ which includes items like Shout Wipes, hairspray, safety pins, a sewing kit, scissors, Static Guard, deodorant, straws, Band-Aids, snacks, and many other things you may need on the wedding day.
- Unlimited time on wedding day: Envi Event Planning will be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
- Unlimited correspondence: Of course you might need some help along the way! We are always available by phone or email to answer questions, calm nerves, and give advice.
***Please note that we highly recommend adding an assistant for events with more than 200 guests or in two locations.