. . . Partial Planning of Wedding
This package is designed for couples who have many vendors booked but still need some help before the big day.
- Planning checklist: There are so many details to keep track of! Our handy planning checklist will help keep you organized. This is formatted as a countdown so you know which things need to be completed first.
- Site recommendations: Not sure where you’d like to tie the knot or hold your reception? Know what style wedding you’d like, but need help finding the ideal location? Let us help you narrow down your choices so you may choose that perfect place.
- Vendor referral service: Need help in finding a great DJ, florist, baker, or even caterer? Our extensive lists of wedding professionals in the Georgia area will certainly give you a great start. We can also recommend some of our personal favorites.
- Vendor confirmation 2 weeks prior to wedding: Let’s face it – the last few weeks before your wedding will be hectic enough without having to double-check your vendors! There are RSVPs, the seating chart, writing thank-you notes for early gifts, and preparing for the rehearsal, among many other things you’ll be worrying about. We’re here to do as much as we can for you during this busy time so you can focus on the most important reason for your wedding: your fiancé!
- Site design: We will visit your site (with you, if possible) and create a design to fit in with the feel of the event space and your wedding theme. We’ll keep track of where the gift table is to be set up, how your guests will flow through the space, what areas need to be decorated, and many other details. This ensures a tailored, well-coordinated style for your special day.
- Rehearsal direction: Let us help line up your wedding party and show them how it’s done! We also direct ushers and cue music for your processional and recessional.
- Timeline: We help create a basic timeline for you to work off of. On the wedding day, we will ensure your timeline will be followed by the emcee and catering staff. This includes alerting your parents when it’s time for their special dances, steering you to the cake when it’s time to cut it, and alerting the catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts. We keep things in order and moving so there’s never a dull moment on your wedding day!
- Ceremony set-up: We arrive at your ceremony site as early as possible to display programs, set up a unity candle or other ceremony items, arrange pew decoration, and give your ushers a last-minute reminder of how to seat guests.
- Reception set-up: We will decorate your reception site! This may include placing favors at each setting, putting out table numbers, setting out place cards, displaying a guest book, decorating tables, or an assortment of many other different things!
- Event management: Our role the day of your wedding is to prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your event while maintaining a cool composure. This will allow you to enjoy quality time at your wedding reception, enjoying the first few hours of marriage among dear family and friends. We will remain easily accessible to you and your new husband through the entire event in case there are any details you’d like us to attend to. Of course, we love to see our hard work pay off at your beautiful event!
- Pack presents: We ensure all your gifts and cards make it into the appropriate car at the end of the evening. We also pack up extra favors, candles, programs, table numbers, and other personal belongings to send home. We’ll even put your overnight bags in the limousine before you depart so you can leave your reception knowing everything is taken care of.
- Unlimited time on wedding day: Envi Event Planning will be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
- Emergency kit: We always travel with a pre-made ’emergency kit’ which includes items like Shout Wipes, hairspray, safety pins, a sewing kit, scissors, Static Guard, deodorant, straws, Band-Aids, snacks, and many other things you may need on the wedding day.
- Etiquette advice: Don’t want children at your wedding? Can’t figure out how to address that invitation? We know that invitations, seating arrangements, and even thank-you notes can be tricky sometimes. And those are supposed to be the easy parts! Let us give you some ideas on how to tactfully approach situations that arise during your wedding planning.
- Regular progress meetings & unlimited correspondence: Of course you’ll need some help along the way! We are always available by phone or email. Also, we like to meet with you a few times before the wedding to address concerns, track planning progress, catch up on the small details, and to really get a feel for your personal style. This can be done over lunch, coffee, dinner, or at any location you choose. We are flexible and love to do this!
***Please note that we highly recommend adding an assistant for events with more than 200 guests or in two locations.