. . .Absolute Wedding Planning
This package is designed for couples who are busy during the day and do not have extra time to research and call several vendors or visit dozens of sites. We handle most of the coordination aspects to make your wedding planning as easy as possible!
- Budget formulation & guidance:
We will help you develop a realistic budget for your wedding and keep track of expenses.
- Vendor coordination: We will gather proposals from at least two vendors in every category that fall within your budget. We always recommend professional vendors we have met or worked with. After you’ve picked your favorites, all you have to do is sign the contracts and mail in a check. We confirm their arrival and departure times before the wedding day. Leave the rest of the coordination to us!
- Presence at any wedding-related meetings: If you’d like, we’ll be happy to attend meetings with florists, reception sites, officiates, musicians, or even your dress fittings. We’ll take notes, ask questions, and provide expert opinions at the conclusion of each meeting.
- Stationery: Allow us to recommend stationery companies that fall within your budget. We can also suggest ideas for unique ’save the date’ cards, menu cards, ceremony programs, place cards, and thank you notes.
- Out of Town Guest Lodging Arrangements: Let us choose or recommend convenient lodging for your guests. We will arrange room blocks and rooming lists with the chosen hotel(s) and negotiate special rates.
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination: Maybe you want an intimate dinner in a quaint restaurant, or a large outdoor barbeque picnic with your family & close friends. Whatever your vision for the perfect rehearsal dinner, we’ll help you choose a location; assist in deciding on the menu, and work with the staff who will be serving your guests.
- Seating Chart: Send us a list of your guests at least 48 hours before your wedding and we will create a beautiful large seating chart display to inform your guests where they will be sitting during the reception. This is an alternative to place cards.
- Rehearsal direction: Let us help line up your wedding party and show them how it’s done! We also direct ushers and cue music for your processional and recessional.
- Timeline: Let us schedule your wedding-day events! This itinerary includes contact information, rehearsal directions, rehearsal dinner specifics, ceremony details, and a reception timeline. It lets your entire wedding party know when & where they have to be to get them to the ceremony & reception on time! These special people may include your bridesmaids & groomsmen, ushers, readers, flower girls, ring bearers, parents, grandparents, and any other people who are involved in your wedding ceremony.
- Ceremony set-up: We arrive at your ceremony site as early as possible to display programs, set up a unity candle or other ceremony items, arrange pew decoration, and give your ushers a last-minute reminder of how to seat guests.
- Reception set-up: We will decorate your reception site! This may include placing favors at each setting, putting out table numbers, setting out place cards, displaying a guest book, decorating tables, or an assortment of many other different things!
- Event management: Our role the day of your wedding is to prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your event while maintaining a cool composure. This will allow you to enjoy quality time at your wedding reception, enjoying the first few hours of marriage among dear family and friends. We will remain easily accessible to you and your new husband through the entire event in case there are any details you’d like us to attend to. Of course, we love to see our hard work pay off at your beautiful event!
- Pack presents: We ensure all your gifts and cards make it into the appropriate car at the end of the evening. We also pack up extra favors, candles, programs, table numbers, and other personal belongings to send home. We’ll even put your overnight bags in the limousine before you depart so you can leave your reception knowing everything is taken care of.
- Unlimited time on wedding day: Envi Event Planning will be the first to arrive and the last to leave.
- Emergency kit: We always travel with a pre-made ‘emergency kit’ which includes items like Shout Wipes, hairspray, safety pins, a sewing kit, scissors, Static Guard, deodorant, straws, Band-Aids, snacks, and many other things you may need on the wedding day.
- Bathroom baskets: We have pre-made ‘bathroom baskets’ for your guests to use in the restrooms during your reception. Some items include breath mints, hand lotion, luxury soaps, tissues, hairspray, Shout Wipes, Tylenol, contact lens solution, sewing kits, Static Guard, feminine hygiene products, Band-Aids, and more! This is a special touch your guests will remember.
- Etiquette advice: Don’t want children at your wedding? Can’t figure out how to address that invitation? We know that invitations, seating arrangements, and even thank-you notes can be tricky sometimes. And those are supposed to be the easy parts! Let us give you some ideas on how to tactfully approach situations that arise during your wedding planning.
- Regular progress meetings & unlimited correspondence: Of course you’ll need some help along the way! We are always available by phone or email. Also, we like to meet with you a few times before the wedding to address concerns, track planning progress, catch up on the small details, and to really get a feel for your personal style. This can be done over lunch, coffee, dinner, or at any location you choose. We are flexible and love to do this. Absolute Planning is tailored to your needs.***Please note that we highly recommend adding an assistant for events with more than 200 guests or in two locations.